How To Eliminate The Stress And Anxiety Of Being Hurt
- Get rid of knee pain with this one simple treatment. It works for the most common cause of knee pain in young, athletic people.
- Meniscus tears don’t heal on their own, so you need surgery, right? Not necessarily! Here’s what to know to make the best treatment decision for you.
The Best Time To See A Doctor For You Shoulder, Elbow, Knee, Ankle, or Foot Injury
- Some stress fractures are dangerous and often need surgery. Here’s how you can know if you should see a doctor right away.
- The truth about cortisone shots. Getting these quick fixes might seem like the best way to go, but they can set certain people back longer.
The Hidden Truth Behind X-Rays and MRIs
- X-rays only show bones, so you need an MRI for your shoulder or knee injury, yes? NO! Here’s why, and how you and your doctor can order these tests only when they will be most helpful to you.
- The single best test for determining if you have a labral tear in your shoulder or hip
The Best Treatments To Return To Sports And Exercise Quickly
- Why some ankle sprains seem to take an eternity to heal…and what you can do to recover quickly and safely
- Better than a sling or brace and time out of sports. This one step can help you know when you are safe to return to sports - and help get you there faster.
You are 100% safe to try this out. That’s all I’m suggesting. Just try it for 30 days to see if it helps you. If it does, you’ll be delighted - and I think that’s exactly what’s about to happen. If for some reason you’re not delighted with the better understanding you have about your injury or the injury your family member is dealing with, and the confidence that knowledge can give you so you can return to play sports, exercise, work and be healthy and active for the rest of your life, then just let me know - and you get all your money back.