Give Me An Hour, and I’ll Give You Peace Of Mind About Physical Therapy
- The single most common reason people don’t go to physical therapy. This one factor can help you get the most out of physical therapy.
- Why the length of time to get an appointment matters - and how you can be seen as quickly as you need
- You can see a physical therapist in all 50 states without seeing a doctor first. Is that a good option for you?
Why Do Some Patients Have A Bad Experience With Physical Therapy?
- What never to allow in your physical therapy sessions. Unfortunately it’s becoming more and more common.
- WARNING: Avoid these 3 common signs you have the wrong physical therapist. These are surprisingly common…and easy to spot.
- Little-known secrets that show your therapy isn’t aggressive enough…even if you spend an hour there every session.
The 12 Things Every Active Person Should Know About Recovering From Injuries
- The physical therapist in the doctor’s office is the best for you - right? Not always! Here’s how to know when you should automatically go to the physical therapy practice your doctor recommends.
- The truth about insurance and co-pays for your physical therapy visits
- The secret of when you need to start therapy after surgery. If you wait too long, you might not recover as well as you could.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
No questions asked, no hassle, no problems!
You can trust us!